Mark Millar Time Index:
- 0:10 – What he’s most excited for fans to see in Kick-Ass 2, with a special nod to each of the film’s lead actors.
- 1:00 – Talks about seeing Mindy (Moretz) dealing with high school drama as an outsider.
- 3:00 – Comments on the amount of time it took to get Kick-Ass 2 made after the original.
- 4:55 – Talks about leaving Marvel and being contacted by Fox to work on their properties.
- 6:20 – Expands more on his role with Fox and says the studio is building up towards something big.
- 7:35 – Comments further on Fox’s comic properties, especially the X-Men and the related universe and says they have 5-10 “gold franchises.”
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Mark Millar Talks About Future Projects And More