Jeff Wadlow Time Index:
- 0:10 – Talks about bringing Kick-Ass 2 to Comic-Con.
- 1:00 – Comments on landing the job to direct the sequel to Kick-Ass and honoring the original while also doing something different.
- 2:05 – Talks about the balance of adapting source material faithfully versus realizing his own vision.
- 2:50 – Reveals his process behind mapping out the film’s beats and his editing process.
- 3:50 – Talks about some deleted scenes from Kick-Ass 2 and how the movie differs from the comic.
- 5:00 – Comments on the existence of leaked set photos during production and his reaction to them.
- 6:25 – Talks about being attached to direct the X-Force adaptation for Fox.
- 7:35 – Reveals where he’s at in the X-Force writing process.
- 7:50 – Talks about the timeline of X-Force, when he got involved and how he juggled those responsibilities with Kick-Ass 2.
- 8:30 – Gives his thoughts the misconception that “superhero movies” is a genre and what the future of those movies looks like.
- 9:55 – Reveals how much influence he had on the direction the X-Force movie is going.
- 10:40 – Talks about the environment at Fox and where various comic book projects are in development.
- 11:20 – Comments on what project he will tackle next.